- Advanced Skin Anatomy and Physiology relating to facial skin.
- Focus on cellular function in each skin layer and how dysfunction in these
layers will visibly manifest on the skin.
- Cause, manifestation, and treatment of skin conditions treated in clinics
- Preconditioning and preparation of skin for collagen induction and
- Effect of lifestyle, disease and gut health on the skin.
- Controllable and uncontrollable factors influencing skin health.
- Basic knowledge on cosmetic biochemistry and selecting most suitable
ingredients for various skin conditions.
- Improving patient compliance and loyalty.